1.facts provided or learned about something or someone.
“a vital piece of information
|synonyms:||details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; More
“for further information write to the address below"
- what is conveyed or represented by a particular arrangement or sequence of things."genetically transmitted information"
Everyone on the internet is engaged in the fight to get to page number one. There is a whole world of techniques, strategies, tools and ideas on how to get there.
It looks, finally, that google is agreeing, the way to the top is actually having a site that gives the potential customer relevant meaningful pertinent information.
Fresh, new information is a sign that there is a business living, working and performing. Having a structure where your site documents the actual business life, happenings and progress means that you are proving to the world that this is a real working business. The spiders and google are happy, you move up the ladder.
So the purpose of content marketing is to portray your business message and happenings in a consistent and regular manner. To demonstrate your solution to your potential customer’s problems in an easy, clear, understandable and direct manner which will attract potential customers and convince them that you can solve their problem or supply their needs. This is an ongoing process, it should be an integral part of your system. Keep the fresh information flowing
- Copywriting – get the message clear and understandable
- Case studies – you have done this before
- Reviews – (Not testimonials). You want reviews from external sources. Google, Trustpilot etc. To show previous customers experience with you.
- Landing pages – meaningful, relevant and pertinent
- Advice – Whitepapers, eBooks. Instruction and education